- Is there someone in your life that is both confusing and frustrating?
- Do you have a challenge connecting with this person?
- Could the problem be caused by your different communication styles?
Contact Legacy today to schedule your team’s assessment!
DiSC ® is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Help with change and conflict management
- Assist in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, or outsourcing
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
We all have blind spots. It’s called a blind spot, because you don’t see it. The same is true for your communication and behavior styles. There are things about your style that likely are completely blind to you, but living in broad daylight to co-workers and/or your family – and some of those things make them crazy!
Using the DISC Model will give you insights and perspectives you can use to close the communication gap you have with this person so that you can have less stress, less confusion and better results.
Contact us for a workshop, group coaching or individual personality assessments for your staff or new recruits with one of our Certified Human Behavior Consultants.
Recognizing Personality Types
Have you heard of the DISC system before? It is a behavioral assessment tool based on the theories of psychologist William Moulton Marston (fun fact: the same man that invented the lie detector test and created the Wonder Woman comics in the 1940’s!). The following article will cover the four personality types of the DISC […]Read More
Service Spotlight: Personality Assessments
Can a personality assessment really make a difference? Well, try to answer these questions: Have you ever wondered why you and another co-worker always seem to clash? Is there a relationship in your life that you would like to improve? Communication Communication is the foundation for any relationship, good or bad. But what is your […]Read More