“Deliberately seek the company of people who influence you to think and act on building the life you desire.”
Napoleon Hill, Author of Think & Grow Rich
A Master Mind is a peer-mentoring group who meet, virtually or in-person to push each other to work to their highest potential and hold each other accountable. Napoleon Hill said, it is the “coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.
In our group Mastermind sessions, you will get to experience the incredible energy that participants bring to this facilitated group setting. Masterminds can be an extremely powerful tool to take your thinking and actions (and, therefore, results) to the next level!
Successful individuals such as Benjamin Franklin, J.R.R. Tolkien, Henry Ford and Thomas Edison, all met with groups of like-minded people on a regular basis, to help one another achieve common goals and grow.
Most of us have heard this said: You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What could I do if I increased my experience and knowledge in the areas I wish to grow in?
- Are there skills that I wish to develop to accelerate my growth?
- Would it be useful to have a support network of like-minded individuals?
- Do I value honest feedback and insightful observations from others?
- Can I learn from the experiences – both successes and failures – of others?
- Would it be useful to have a sense of accountability as I set my personal and business growth goals?
Why Join a Master Mind?
- Accountability – You are held accountable for accomplishing what you set out to achieve.
- Feedback – Specific insight and feedback can be a great source of advice for your personal or professional growth.
- Collaboration – We are all at different stages and by sharing, it will stretch us, cause us to brainstorm new ways of thinking and help us achieve goals.
- New learning – Everyone in the group has a unique skill, experience and connections. Being introduced to new ideas can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Increased profits – the purpose of the group is to help you take advantage of all the opportunities around you and to build your career or business into a huge success.
- Increased confidence – Better decision making means greater confidence and greater confidence can spread through an organization to inspire everyone to perform better.
There is no doubt of the benefit of participating in a targeted, focused group such as a Mastermind to collectively and individually move to the next level.
Examples of materials we will study:
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
- Put your Dream to the Test
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- DISC Personality Assessments
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork
- Developing the Leader Within You
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
- Think and Grow Rich
Join a group of like-minded, forward-focusing individuals, working towards the common goal of having a healthier, happier, wealthier life!
Potential is one of the most wonderful words in any language. Think about your potential get excited—what a positive thought. “You have to know who you are to grow to your potential. But you have to grow in order to know who you are.” So how does a business, any business, ensure that employees are […]Read More
Contact us to book your Master Mind!
Book your FREE Lunch n’ Learn with us today!